Wednesday 22 April 2015

Media Magazine Evaulation Question 6

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
  • Throughout the project I have come across lots of new software and technology which I haven’t previously used. I have also expanded my knowledge on other programmes I have used before such as Photoshop. I have learnt about lots of new editing skills using the programme Photoshop using tools such as the magic wand tool and other effects. Learning how to edit images has proved very useful in this project and it will also help me in the future.
  • As well as learning to edit images, using new programmes has given me knowledge on how to construct a magazine. Looking at existing products helped with this and I feel confident that in the future I would be able to cerate another magazine from the knowledge I have gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment