Wednesday 22 April 2015

Media Evaluation Questions 4

4: Who would be the audience for your media product?
  • The target audience for my media product is teenagers and young adults both male and female aged from 16-24. I have chosen this age group as my target audience as they are more likely to buy music magazines and be interested in indie music. I have targeted the magazine to both genders as I wanted to target a wider audience.
  • To choose my target audience, I did research to find out if there was a gap in the market of music magazines. I found that there weren’t many magazines aimed particularly at the social group of “indies” so I decided to focus my magazine on this genre. I am also interested in indie music so I felt this would be give me more ideas for my product and allow me to relate with my target audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment